http://scholar.google.com or go right to the Scholar Settings:
Configure your preferences in the Firefox web browser, Internet Explorer, etc.
Customize the Google Scholar Preferences to work with UC-eLinks and the EndNote Bibliographic Management Software.
Use the preferences links down the left side of the page: Search Results, Language, Library Links.
- select 100 results per page
- Bibliography Manager: show links to import citations into ENDNOTE (not BibTex). Save.
- By default you will see OpenWorldCat – Library Search (that is the backend to our Melvyl Catalog System)
- Search for California Digital Library –UC-eLinks
- Select the checkbox.
- If University of California Davis – UC-eLinks is not already selected, then search for it and select the checkbox.
- You should have three Library links as shown below (Open WorldCat, University of California Davis and California Digital Library).
Now you should see the UC-eLinks link on the right side of your search results, and the ‘Export to EndNote’ link below each of your search results.