September 17th, 2013 by Ferguson Mitchell
As part of the Library’s response to the campus initiative to remove barcodes from the new AggieCards, students, staff and faculty can now also use their Kerberos ID and passphrase to log into their library account via the My Account links on the left bar of the Library home page. For older cards, both the 14 digit barcode numbers and 9 digit account numbers will work from the Other Accounts and Proxies login page. Please consult the Account FAQ for additional information.
July 9th, 2013 by Mary Wood
The Library is closing the book drop bins at the Hutchinson Drive and Bioletti Way locations on July 15, 2013.
These bins are being closed due to decreased usage.
Book drop bins are still available at:
1. A Street
2. La Rue
3. California Ave
Map of book drop bins
For more information
March 7th, 2013 by Ferguson Mitchell
Get your Library notices via text messages!
Library patrons may sign up to receive SMS (text) notifications in addition to email when books arrive, are overdue or recalled. (excluding items arriving from Interlibrary loan and 2hr loans from Reserves)
SMS messages are sent in addition to standard email messages. You cannot opt to receive SMS messages instead of email. SMS messages may incur carrier charges to patron cellular accounts.
Current library users can sign up for SMS through My Account and new users through Activate My Library Card, both via Harvest. If a user wishes to update her SMS contact number or wishes to drop the SMS service, she can opt out via My Account.
Current Library Users
- Log into My Accounts/Renew books via Harvest
- Click on Address Update Form link
- Enter the telephone number where you want to receive text messages in the SMS number field
- Check Receive SMS box to enroll and uncheck Receive SMS box to stop receiving text messages
- Click on Update to finish the process
New Library Users
- Click on Activate Your Library Card link and follow instructions
- Enter the phone number where you want to receive text messages in the SMS number field and check the Receive SMS box
Image courtesy JonJon2k8 via Flickr.