Synthesis Digital Library Update for August 2011
The following new titles were published in August.
- Chaotic Maps: Dynamics, Fractals, and Rapid Fluctuations by Goong Chen, Texas A&M University and Yu Huang, Sun Yat-Sen University, China (Mathematics & Statistics Series)
- Database Repairs and Consistent Query Answering by Leopoldo Bertossi, Carleton University, Canada (Data Management Series)
- Processing of Seismic Reflection Data using MATLAB by Wail A. Mousa and Abdullatif A. Al-Shuhail, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia (Signal Processing Series)
- Representations and Techniques for 3D Object Recognition and Scene Interpretation by Derek Hoiem, University of Illinois and Silvio Savarese, University of Michigan (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Series)
- Zero-Effort Technologies: Considerations, Challenges, and Use in Health, Wellness, and Rehabilitatioin by Alex Mihailidis, et al., University of Toronto (Assistive, Rehabilitative, and Health-Preserving Technologies Series)