Synthesis Digital Library Update for March, 2013
The following titles were published in March.
- Adaptive Interaction: A Utility Maximization Approach to Understanding Human Interaction with Technology, by Stephen J. Payne (Department of Computer Science, University of Bath, UK) and Andrew Howes (School of Computer Science, University of Birmingham, UK).
(Human-Centered Informatics Series)
- The Engineering Design Challenge: A Unique Opportunity, by Charles W. Dolan (University of Wyoming).
- A Handbook for Analytical Writing: Keys to Strategic Thinking, by William E. Winner (Department of Forestry and Environmental Resources, North Carolina State University).
(Professionalism and Career Advancement for Scientists and Engineers Series)
- The Making of Green Engineers: Sustainable Development and the Hybrid Imagination, by Andrew Jamison (Aalborg University, Denmark).
- Modeling Bipolar Power Semiconductor Devices, by Tanya K. Gachovska (University of Nebraska), Jerry L. Hudgins (University of Nebraska), Enrico Santi (University of South Carolina), Angus Bryant (University of Cambridge and University of Warwick, UK), and Patrick R. Palmer (University of Cambridge, UK).
(Power Electronics Series)
- Patient-Centered Design of Cognitive Assistive Technology for Traumatic Brain Injury Telerehabilitation, by Elliot Cole (The Institute for Cognitive Prosthetics).
(Assistive, Rehabilitative, and Health-Preserving Technologies Series)