Synthesis Digital Library Update for April, 2013
The following titles were published in April.
- Acoustical Impulse Response Functions of Music Performance Halls, by Douglas Frey (University of Calgary), Victor Coelho (Boston University), and Rangaraj M. Rangayyan, (University of Calgary).
(Speech and Audio Processing Series)
- Bad to the Bone: Crafting Electronic Systems with BeagleBone and BeagleBone Black, by Steven F. Barrett (University of Wyoming), Jason Kridner (Texas Instruments).
(Digital Circuits and Systems Series)
- Case-Based Reasoning: A Concise Introduction, by Beatriz López (University of Girona, Spain).
(Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Series)
- Perspectives on Business Intelligence, by Raymond T. Ng et al.
(Data Management Series)
- A Practical Guide to Gender Diversity for Computer Science Faculty, by Diana Franklin (University of California, Santa Barbara).
(Professionalism and Career Advancement for Scientists and Engineers Series)
- Privacy for Location-based Services, by Gabriel Ghinita (University of Massachusetts, Boston).
(Information Security, Privacy, and Trust Series)
- Resource-Oriented Architecture Patterns for Webs of Data, by Brian Sletten (Bosatsu Consulting).
(Semantic Web: Theory and Technology Series)
- Semantic Relations Between Nominals, by Vivi Nastase (FBK, Trento, Italy), Preslav Nakov (QCRI, Qatar Foundation), Diarmuid Ó Séaghdha (Computer Laboratory, University of Cambridge, UK), Stan Szpakowicz (EECS, University of Ottawa & ICS, Polish Academy of Sciences).
(Human Language Technologies Series)
- Translating Euclid: Designing a Human-Centered Mathematics, by Gerry Stahl (The iSchool & the Math Forum, Drexel University).
(Human-Centered Informatics Series)