We compile a list of works by researchers who have used Special Collections resources and have cited our collections in their publications. The list is available on our website. Works published during 2012 include:
- Jarnot, Lisa. Robert Duncan, the Ambassador from Venus: A Biography. Berkeley: University of California Press, 2012.
- Lo, Jung-Pang. China As a Sea Power, 1127-1368. Edited by Bruce Elleman. Singapore: National University of Singapore Press, 2012.
- Morris, Jane, Frank C. Sharp, and Jan Marsh. The Collected Letters of Jane Morris. Woodbridge: Boydell Press, 2012.
- Pinney, Thomas. The Makers of American Wine: a Record of Two Hundred Years. Berkeley: University of California Press, c2012.
- Smith, Sherry L. Hippies, Indians, and the Fight for Red Power. New York: Oxford University Press, 2012.
- Whipple, Alison. Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta Historical Ecology Investigation: Exploring Pattern and Process. Richmond, Calif: San Francisco Estuary Institute, 2012.
We welcome additional information that can be added to the list. Please contact us at email@example.com
Tags: Patron Published Project